Thursday, August 2, 2012

notd: Midnight Queen

2 weeks ago I bought some Kleancolor nail polish and up until this week I hadn't even played around with them! *gasp* That has to be a record for me :) So I finally busted them out and tried out Midnight Queen which is a dark blue base with purple and blue micro glitter. One coat is pretty sheer. Two coats will work but I went ahead and added a third coat and topped it off with Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Anti-Chip topcoat. Really loving the subtle shimmer that the micro glitter provides. It sparkles really nicely in the sun.

Ottlite

Ottlite

Sunlight
On a side note, I noticed the cap on this polish is cracked :( It makes me so sad. I'm debating switching it out with the cap of a color I don't really care for. Yay or nay?

Brand: Kleancolor
Color: Midnight Queen
Price: 3 for $2 at Jewelry Box stores
Quality: Fair
Brush: On the smaller side
Coats: Works with 2, swatch pics show 3
Bottom Line: Nice polishes for the price

2 comments:

  1. Love the nail polish
    Im following now, if you like my blog follow me back please.

    kiss

    ReplyDelete