Monday, August 6, 2012

notd: Melon of Troy

I was feeling summery today so I put on Melon of Troy by OPI from the Greek Isles collection. It's a pretty coral color that's a bit frosty. In the bottle it looks like it has a silver shimmer to it but it's more frost than anything else. I love this color for the spring/summer. It's one of those perfect "I'm going swimming" colors and works great for fingernails and toenails. I have on two coats. One is a bit too sheer. As much as I love this color, I'm not a big fan of frost polishes. They tend to leave brush strokes if you're not careful. Anywho, here are the pics :) 

Ottlite

Ottlite

Sunlight

Brand: OPI
Color: Melon of Troy
Price: $8.50 at Target
Quality: Good
Brush: Medium; works well
Coats: 2
Bottom Line: Love the formula of OPI polishes as well as the brush size, this polish is a great color but the frost can be tricky to work with

No comments:

Post a Comment